Cranbrook “Post Office” Today
The building that was Cranbrook’s Post Office in 1925 is now Lloyds Pharmacy. The plaque, commemorating the Observer Corps’ presence, on the wall to the right of the door, carries the wording:
Royal Observer Corps
was located in this building
This plaque was erected to commemorate
the 50th Anniversary of the Corps
by serving and former members
of the Royal Observer Corps.